Banking and Post Office, English Conversation - Jadi Tau Tambah Tau

Banking and Post Office, English Conversation

Share it:
Common Expression
Dalam tabel berikut ini disebutkan beberapa ungkapan yang umum ditemukan, dan diucapkan dalam bahasa Inggris oleh customer service atau teller bank saat menghadapi customer atau nasabahnya.
QuestionAnswer
Can I help you?Yes, I'd like to open a savings account.
Yes, I'd like to open a current account.
May I help you? Yes, How can I get a Traveller's check?
Yes, I need a credit card.

Beberapa ungkapan diatas akan dicontohkan dalam percakapan dibawah ini.


Englsih Conversation at The Bank


Bank Office
Bank Office - Image Designed by Freepik

Dialogue 1. Opening a Saving Account


Contoh percakapan dua orang antara officer dan customer bank yang ingin membuka rekening bank.

Officer : Can I help you, sir?
Mr. Sam : Yes, I'd like to open a savings account.

Officer : Certainly, sir. We'll have to fill out some forms. Could I have your name, please?
Mr. Sam : It's Sam. Sam Smith.

Officer : How do you spell your last name, Mr. Smith?
Mr. Sam : It's S-M-I-T-H.

Officer : And where do you live?
Mr. Sam : 3471 Greystone Road.

Officer : Is that in Chicago?
Mr. Sam : Yes, that's right.

Officer : And your zip code?
Mr. Sam : 60602.

Officer : What's your telephone number, Mr. Sam?
Mr. Sam : 364-9963.

Officer : 364-9963. What's the name of your employer?
Mr. Sam : I work for IBM.

Officer : Fine. Just a minute, please.


Dialogue 2. Getting A Loan


Contoh percakapan dua orang antara customer yang ingin mendapatkan pinjaman dari bank, dan tanggapan dari officer bank mengenai permintaan customer tersebut.

Customer : Good morning, Sir.
Officer : Good morning. Can I help you?

Customer : Yes. I'd like to have a credit.
Officer : Alright, it would be better for you to meet Mrs. Maya in the second floor at loan department.

Customer : Thank you.

Mrs. Maya : Good morning. Can I help you?
Customer : Yes, I'd like to apply for credit.

Mrs. Maya : What is it for?
Customer : I'm going to enlarge my business.

Mrs. Maya : Alright, we'll have to fill out some forms.


English Conversation at The Post Office


Delivery Package
Delivery - Image Designed by Freepik


Dialogue 1. Mailing A Package


Contoh percakapan bahasa Inggris dua orang mengenai kiriman paket yang dikirim melalui kantor pos.

A : I'd like to mail this package.
B : Where is it to?

A : It must be delivered to 7115 Varnum Street Landover Hills, MD 20784 USA.
B : Varnum, 7115 Landover. And the weight is 500 gram. It will be $20.

A : Thank you.


Dialogue 2. Tracing a Lost Package


Contoh percakapan bahasa Inggris mengenai orang yang melakukan komplain dan menanyakan pengiriman paket yang belum sampai, dan respon dari pihak kantor pos mengenai komplain pelanggan tersebut.

A : Excuse me, I'd like to know why the package mailed three days ago hasn't been received?
B : Okay, wait a minute please. Do you bring the receipt?

A : Sure.
B : May I know the account number?

A : 756-1265-00952.
B : Let me see.
Share it:

Conversation

Speaking

Post A Comment:

0 comments: